• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

40 oz mug holder

sermis

If you're like me and want something to drink here's an idea. 40 oz Arctic mug. I got a compression ring from Butler Glass Act and use the bolt hole for the radio shelf amount it. Simple unscrew the bolt and screw the new one in. 27 seconds but only because I dropped the lock washer.

http://www.glassact.com

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pretty good idea. I go through a lot of water in the Texas heat myself. The passenger side floor board can some times end up looking like a empty water bottle grave yard.

sermis

Pretty good idea. I go through a lot of water in the Texas heat myself. The passenger side floor board can some times end up looking like a empty water bottle grave yard.
I've always got my cup with me. This is the best mount I've found so far. Single bolt mount. You could use a ram mount to allow it to move. They're not cheap but I think worth the couple extra $$$

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Skrilex

Banned
I like it. But always found those top heavy mugs to be unstable and annoying. I’ve taken to carrying a 12 pack of flavored seltzer’s that have become a thing now at my local grocery stores. They are like lightly flavored non sweetened carbonated water. Cheap and I like that the cans are sealed, ready to eat and totally renewable metal. Also taste better than water, and we have very good tap water here. But the can they do still exist.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks