• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4th of July Parade, Marietta GA

Rmtaunton

We are needing more Vehicles, for the Parade again this year as we will be hauling Vets through the Parade. Last year we had 20 vehicles, and this year we want more. Last year there were over a hundred entries and over two thousand people, I think our group was about the tenth in the front. There was more than 30,000 spectators last year this is a huge Parade and so much fun.

Please let me know if you can make it and what you will be driving

Thank you

Robert

The List

Rmtaunton Deuce
Taylordc15 Deuce
Andy3 Deuce
Coffey1 M923a2 and M38A1
Tankertuf Deuce
Hardimpact M923a2
Squirt M54
Loonar66 M1009 ?
Devilry Deuce
Danman
Crush36. Deuce

Last edited:

taylordc15

I am interested and will be driving my deuce, can't commit 100% as I am out of town and don't get back until the day before the parade but as long as my flight isn't delayed and the truck doesn't have any issues from sitting I'm in.

Rmtaunton

Its a huge Parade Andy you will love it , I cant tell you how much fun it is ! hope to see you and the fam there

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am in unless something unexpected crops up.

And I know you know what truck but for every one else M923A2

Last edited:

Rmtaunton

It is a great time Tanker ! the Parade starts at 10am I think we need to be there about 8:30 at the latest, as we have to line all these big girls up. The address is 744 Roswell Street , Marietta GA 30060.

Ken and Andy you have a place to stay if you can make it ! Hope to see you guys soon.

Robert

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you Sir looking forward to it and putting up with us I I I mean putting us up is greatly appreciated.

Rmtaunton

That I never doubted , we might need that street next to the church to line all these up , last year we had two rows , better yet let's get there early and make a thirs

signsup

Marietta Georgia, July 4th Parade Military Vehicle Transport needed for WWII veterans

Join Georgia Chapter MVPA and fellow Steel Soldiers members in transporting WWII veterans from the Atlanta area in one of the largest parades in Georgia for July 4th. To RSVP/let us know you are coming please email Bill at gamvpa@gmail.com

Thanks for your assistance! :p

Rmtaunton

Marietta Georgia, July 4th Parade Military Vehicle Transport needed for WWII ...

Oh yes and Mods please merge just got off phone with MVPA guys for this and wanted to know if we had a limit and they said NO :) so all who can make it get in touch ,

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks