• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton i saw on CL - Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

g2065g

There is a 5 ton on CL. Looks cherry in the pics. I was wondering where I would share the info on this site. I know the classified section says not to list vehicles that are not your own. I was considering getting this truck but I have not owned any MV's and am going to take the advice of getting a deuce first. So I was going to share the info for others that may be interested but not sure where to post it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unless the vehicle belongs to you, eBay and Craigslist links are not allowed.

No place to share it. Too many people in the past wouldn't abide by the rules so it was shutdown.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't try to skirt by the rules. It will get you in trouble.

g2065g

Not trying to piss anyone off or skirt anything, was just trying to be helpful. I'll be sure not to post anything relating to anything for sale anywhere in the future.

Edit: also re-read the link in the big ass banner at the top of every page and see that it covered CL. Sorry for the unnecessary post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks