• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton pto value

ncduece

can you guys give me some guesstimates as to the value of a 5 ton pto with both front and rear outputs? i ts on a m54 i am going to part out, i looked at the one on my m818 its just a front out put so thought maybe its a little more rare? thanks

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought an NOS PTO as you describe from John Winslow about two years ago for $400. The PTO you describe is fairly rare as you need one if you have a dump with winch or wrecker. For a standard cargo or tractor (with no hydraulic mods) it is not worth any more than a standard PTO. So, if you find a guy who wants to install a winch on his dump or it is missing on his wrecker, you may be able to get $500. If a guy simply wants to put a winch on his tractor, there is no way that PTO is worth more than a few hundred bucks at the most. An entire winch kit for an M809 series truck can be had for a little over a grand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks