• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5-ton Rockwell Axle ?s

ChaseR83

Hey guys,

I've been researching Rockwell axles for a project, and I have some questions about the 5-ton versions.

What is the standard WMS for 5-ton steer and rear axles (both with brakes)? Can the hubs be switched around on the 5-ton axles to make them wider (on both steer and rear axles)?

Can you flip the steer axle case around on a 5-ton steer axle to move the offset to the other side?

Is it possible to set the axles up for reverse rotation (for rear mounted engines)?

Can the chunk in the rear axles be turned around to gain a bit of driveshaft offset from the centerline?

Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks