6.2 detroit diesel turbo build

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

ScottG2005

Hello everyone. I have been wanting to do a post like this for a while but just haven't got around to it. I'm building a Detroit 6.2 diesel for my 84 chevy 1 ton. The engine needs a little work. If you see I'm doing anything wrong let me know. I need all the data I can. And big thanks to you for viewing this thread. Hope you enjoy

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No mines a civilian model.
Please keep in mind that this Site is specific for Military Vehicles of all kind, even if many of them share the exact same parts as their civilian cousins.
Certainly yours is not a CUCV. And while your thread may be informative for many here, it does not belong into the CUCV-modification section, either.

This thread has now been moved to the Engine & Drivetrain sub-forum.

ScottG2005

Please keep in mind that this Site is specific for Military Vehicles of all kind, even if many of them share the exact same parts as their civilian cousins.
Certainly yours is not a CUCV. And while your thread may be informative for many here, it does not belong into the CUCV-modification section, either.

This thread has now been moved to the Engine & Drivetrain sub-forum.
Oh ok thanks. I'm still new to the forums. Thanks for letting me know

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks