• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6.2 timing help

welpro222

Hey guys, I have been searching for a long time for timing specs on pulse and timing light for our 6.2's. I have the Blue point mt257b diesel pulse adapter and a innova timing light, so far with that hooked up I get a 8 degree BTDC reading with light at 1400RPMS. I this correct? I know that there are no specs out there after doing my search, but has anybody compared the probe timing specs with the pulse and light way?

Jozseph

hey guys, i have been searching for a long time for timing specs on pulse and timing light for our 6.2's. I have the blue point mt257b diesel pulse adapter and a innova timing light, so far with that hooked up i get a 8 degree btdc reading with light at 1400rpms. I this correct? I know that there are no specs out there after doing my search, but has anybody compared the probe timing specs with the pulse and light way?
fwiw

Dynamic Timing Specifications.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks