• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6 tires Texarkana TX to Aztec NM

area52

My wrecker needs tires. There is a place in Texarkana TX that has alot of tires.

I would need someone to go inspect the tires, pick out at least 6 good tires, 14.00 x 20, and bring them to Aztec NM. No exact date but sooner is better.

I would pay for them after you pick the best ones via credit card on the phone with the dealer so you would not deal with any money issues.

I would also like if you did a little moving around of tires and wheels for me in the Aztec/Farmington NM area, about 15miles.

google maps says about 950 miles one way.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gensco in Houston also has these with warranty and they ship all day from there and from the tire mother lode in Aniston. Ask for Karl. Noflats.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks