• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

802a inova remote start kit install help

Morrow1

Hello,
I bought a inova remote start kit for my new to me mep 802a. Has anyone posted a how to install for people who can’t read electrical drawings? Thanks!

jamawieb

Kloppk is correct, contact Peter. Its very easy to installl, like Kloppk's units, after you understand your machine. The items that are referenced as S1, M5 etc are labeled inside your machine next to each item, if that helps.

Morrow1

Kloppk is correct, contact Peter. Its very easy to installl, like Kloppk's units, after you understand your machine. The items that are referenced as S1, M5 etc are labeled inside your machine next to each item, if that helps.
Thanks! I will call him when I get to that point. What is a good way to wire the on switch to the house? The generator is 50 yards or so from the switch location. Do you run dc power from the generator batteries to the switch and back to the generator?

jamawieb

Thanks! I will call him when I get to that point. What is a good way to wire the on switch to the house? The generator is 50 yards or so from the switch location. Do you run dc power from the generator batteries to the switch and back to the generator?
Are you hooking into an ATS or are you just wanting a push button start so you dont have to go outside?

peapvp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello,
I bought a inova remote start kit for my new to me mep 802a. Has anyone posted a how to install for people who can’t read electrical drawings? Thanks!
Hi Morrow1,

Did you downloaded the Installation Manual when you bought your Controller Kit from our Website?
I cannot find you in our database as a customer or that you actually purchased one of our Kits. Or did you buy the Kit from our distributor Green Mountain Generators?
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have at (913) 416 0462 - Note: We have caller screening enabled because of too many robocalls. Peter

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks