• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

85 m1008

NVRENUFF

This is my 85' M1008. It was a FT Hood truck then purchased by the Gonzalez TX school district to pull busses out of ditches. They used it 16 yrs, averaging less than 1,000 miles per year. It had all fluids changed annually with Schafer synthetic. I've had it about 4 yrs now and put less than 1,000 miles on it. It's a good running truck with 61,600 miles on it. It was 100% stock and everything works. I've installed a new balancer, 6" SkyJacker lift, 36" tires, K&N, turned up the fuel, and some LED lights in the grill.

I haven't decided yet if I want to turbo it, but I'm certianly leaning that way because nothing beats that whistle. Glad to be a member and look forward to asking tons of questions!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks