• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A big thanks to Bikeman..

MaiNiaK

Thanks Bikeman for lining up a loading ramp for my truck to be loaded on a drop deck. Driving it to the loading ramp, packing up the troop cover, noticing the drivers mirror was loose, taking the mirror off and packing it in the cab. Also for providing 2 front shackles so my drivers chains didn't slip on the frame and mess up the airlines. You went way above and beyond.
I will get those shackles sent right back to you.

Also a big thanks and a salute for your service to our country..!!

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you! I'm glad it was a simple run this morning! Thankfully the truck started without a $50 jump from AAA Towing (in their own yard...)

I hope you don't mind the photo!

Attachments

Last edited:

MaiNiaK

I don't mind at all.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I was surprised to hear that it fired right up. GP said it ran after jumping but wouldn't start again without a jump. I also had thought the outside door handles were missing (just saw what looked like a black hole never zoomed in to clearly see they are present.) I still need to look it over but it looks like just a few cosmetic issues.

All I could think of after seeing the picture you took of it loaded was:

http://youtu.be/_HpmlIDIXPs

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I too received his assistance(a while back) and am still grateful for it.

Truly one of the good guys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks