• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A/C Disaster on my M1078

Augdog1964

Hey all,

Well with a heavy load, under heavy articulation with the front right wheel, the tire snagged the lower AC hose to my RED DOT A/C, and broke it open venting all that wonderful coolant into the atmosphere...

SO NOW, I'm trying to find the TM for installation of the unit, or see if any of you have a part number.

When looking at the compressor, it is the bottom hose, that protrudes (unfortunately) into the tire well. It is a slightly smaller OD that the hose that sits above it that also goes into the compressor.

Pic attached, thanks in advance!

IMG_4548.jpg

ramdough

Can you show pictures of how it is mounted to the engine? There are folks with a similar setup all over here. Would like to know if this was just something unique about you or is everyone else at risk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks