• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A great big thanks to Westech

jj9620

A huge thanks to westech at ft riley not only did he go on his time to look at the deuce that I bought but also worked on getting it started and telling me of any problems great big help to me when I go pick it up glad I found this site I haul military vehicles alot for base movements and new vehicles out of oskosh and off ports its a great pleasure to have help when I buy something from GL THANKS AGAIN WESTECH ill let you know when im coming in to get truck:driver:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Westy has saved my bacon a few times. Ever get bidders remorse after bidding on Ebay? I've had that and all I have to do is tell everyone in chat what I'm bidding on and in the last seconds of the sale, he snipes it right away from me. Great guy!

bigelk50

It is nice to find people who are willing to help a guy out! Especially if you live far away. They can really save you a headache or two!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks