• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A little lite work today.

Kenny714

Attachments

Last edited:

Kenny714

Yeah right! :mrgreen: He'd probably help, if I asked. We got a big run on Memorial Day weekend and I'm sure I'll be under water again so I'll wait until after that weekend to tackle that job.

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are made to keep running, and seldom let you down, at the time, but there is a cost to it!

Years ago, I had an M37 in deep water and that haunted me for a couple of years. it was in the wheel bearings, the starter, the gas, the transmission.... Not much, but just a little, and when i tore something apart later, because there was a problem with it - it was water. When I say water - its never clean water, either.

Lee in Alaska

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks