• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Abandoned CUCV in SD???

deuceman51

Last spring a fellow SS member left their M1008 CUCV at my place in South Dakota after getting it on an auction and for some reason I can't find any PMs with their contact information. They also got a wrecker in MN and were going to come up and get both, but I don't remember who it was. I'm working on cleaning up my place (no not scrapping or getting out of the hobby) and want to try and find the owner to see what they want to do. Anybody want to fess up and claim their truck??? Please be honest as I have ways of verifying who is really the rightful owner.

Thanks,
Troy

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How much rust does it have? Does it run? I may be mine.....:smile:

Alredneck

Banned
Yea its mine, I been trying to get up that way but life hasnt worked out the way I thought it would.
Anybody want a parts truck. Its missing the front axle and misc pieces here and there. The tranny I believe is in the bed. Best offer wins! PM ME!

Alredneck

Banned
Yea Woody flew up and picked the wrecker up from MN. We were planning on driving up there while doing a delivery from another member but that fell through so we never got any work up there. I was working in AZ when Woody flew to MN.

Deuceman never stated at any time a limit on how long it could be stored. I had given him my contact information when the wrecker brought it out there. So advising to put a lean on it is pretty sorry and shows the true character of the individual, that is how lawsuits are started! If you dont know the whole story then mind your own business. Like I just PMed a few people, make a offer for the M1008 and then I might let you have it. If not it will be moved to a storage yard if Deuceman says it cant remain there. Anybody in the Dakotas headed toward Memphis TN let me know as well!

Alredneck

Banned
Add another zero and she's yours!2cents

Common, shes a peach, cherry, mint condition!

Oh wait thats the mixed drink I been drinking, danm who hustled me into a $1000 drink!?aua

Alredneck

Banned
Its all her fault, yea I cant remember her name but wasnt she purdy!

A voice like a angel whispering sweet nothing in my ear! ( hiccup )

Oh wait maybe that was the liquor talking, an the stench of bourbon! Oh man what have I done! Who the heck is this hag in my cot? Can somone please more me another drink! ( lil timmy, speaks " Please sir, may I have some more" ) Put me out my misery!:lost:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks