• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Abandoned deuces in Baltimore

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got an email this morning from the MVPA HQ. There is a Baltimore city worker who has been tasked with clearing a yard owned by Baltimore City, off Broening Highway. The lot has some abandoned junk in it. Among the junk are two deuces and an old jeep. He is trying to find someone, or several people, who will take the trucks so they don't get scrapped. I'm still finding out some of the information as he gets it. What we know so far is that the radiators have been removed, probably by some enterprising scofflaws. Any further running condition is unknown, but they probably ran when parked. :lol: If I had a place to put them and the resources to get them there, I wouldn't be making this post… The aforementioned city worker has indicated that if someone can get them out of there when the gates are opened, the trucks are free for the taking. I'll let you know when I can find out more info.

Pics to follow:

Attachments

Sephirothq

This sounds really cool and all. I would love to have one, but I am worried about the legal issues. I don't know how cool a just make them disappear while the gate is open really is.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would say the city would have to give you some kind of paperwork .
They just want what they consider crap gone.

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I haven't seen the vehicles in person. I'm going to try to arrange to go over there. The city would have to do some type of paperwork for release of abandoned property. I know they've been there for many years; way past the law for abandoned property. I used to look at them when I passed there long ago and wonder who owned them. More info to come….

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sent an email to see if I could get in there to look at them. I wish I had more room in my yard….

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tune in next week for the Season Premier of Bait MV...:carnac:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks