• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Accepting ideas for accessorizing this dump trailer.

l3oss

I would greatly appreciate any comments/ideas as to any functional ad ons & customizing I can do to this trailer to help make it one of a kind. I plan to get rid of as much surface rust as possible and then paint it to match my M923A2. What would you do to this trailer if it was yours???!!!???

Possibly lift and add a 2nd axel and upsize wheels & tiresas well.

Thanks in advance for all your ideas! 👌

Attachments

drivebymashing

I would do double axle with matching wheels and tires and paint to match. The sides look pretty high you could probably max out the single axle with a heavy load. I love the trailer.

DavidB

My brother in law has an almost exact trailer on his farm and it is in use daily. Pulled with a tractor and with PTO pump works great. However it has no brakes and is not a good choice for speed on road. I would seek one of the many military trailers suited for use with your truck,with lights and brakes. Just my choice for what I do here.Your needs may not be the same,and of coarse it is yours to do as you wish. Make what you like and be proud of it but use with care.

l3oss

My brother in law has an almost exact trailer on his farm and it is in use daily. Pulled with a tractor and with PTO pump works great. However it has no brakes and is not a good choice for speed on road. I would seek one of the many military trailers suited for use with your truck,with lights and brakes. Just my choice for what I do here.Your needs may not be the same,and of coarse it is yours to do as you wish. Make what you like and be proud of it but use with care.

Yes brakes is on my list of things to do. It is fully lit up with all lights functioning at the moment. I do sincerely appreciate your input. Thank you

drivebymashing

Trailer brakes are overrated. Paint it throw some NDTS on it and hammer down. Last time I pulled a decent load with the deuce. I was towing around 7 tons plus had some weight in the bed. It took over a mile on a slight uphill grade to get up to 30mph.... A deuce is so slow the last thing on my mind is the trailer brakes.

Last edited:

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a standard Grain trailer. Nothing military about it.
See them everyday around here.

They are a very strong and versatile trailer.
When one comes up for sale it doesn't last long.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks