• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Accessory switch issue

LeoBlue

I recently bought the m35 109A3 shop van and at first when I started her the buzzer would go off indicating low air but now it won't and it still works because when I flip it on the gauges all come alive so wondering if anyone has some tips on why this might be

LeoBlue

I recently bought the m35 109A3 shop van and at first when I started her the buzzer would go off indicating low air but now it won't and it still works because when I flip it on the gauges all come alive so wondering if anyone has some tips on why this might be
And I have emptied the air tanks as is required to prevent water from sitting so there's no air in the tanks yet it still doesn't activate the buzzer

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pull your power wire to the buzzer (under the dash) and check for power when acc switch is on and no pressure in tanks-- you should see 24v. If so, your buzzer is bad. If not, look at the pressure switch for the air buzzer-- it may have gone bad. I am thinking if your other stuff is getting energized, your acc switch is not likely the problem.........

I have the pressure switches, buzzers, and even some acc switches available should you need them...... pm me.......

Z

LeoBlue

Mine doesn't seem to have a breaker on the fire wall anywhere but the buzzer and electricity to my whole dash was just fine a couple days ago now it's all not working

LeoBlue

Are you saying that now when you flip your switch, there is no power at all? No fuel pump running and no start?
The gauges all turn on and the fuel pump and truck still start but all the dash lights front wheel air engage switch and buzzer won't turn on, it's strange because there's no switch on my firewall as most seem to have and it's temperamental sometimes all the electrical works in my truck other times it won't

LeoBlue

It's time to do some electrical troubleshooting. Get a VOM if you don't have one and start following the circuits. Start with a circuit that doesn't have power and trace it back to where you do have power. That is where your problem will be. I've attached an electrical schematic.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks