• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Albany, GA to Berea, KY

1310monster

I'm looking at moving a m127 trailer from Albany, GA to Berea, KY. What is the best way to approach something like this? It only has 4 tires on it and part of those are flat, so it's probably going to have to be hauled in. Is there any help to load in Albany?

Alredneck

Banned
What kinda time frame are you looking at? Whats the length of the M127 ( thats the 12ton trailer right )? Any idea about the weight. If you are in no rush I could put tires and rims on it at cost of used rubber and haul it up there at the end of the month, if it will fit backwards on a 40ft trailer ( where the landing gear are out of the way of my ramps then I can do it a lil quicker but not much kinda booked right now. If interested pm me the particulars and we can discuss the cost of the different ways of making progress!:roll:

grounded

Banned
hey capt you can discuss the particulars with him when you load up my 819 thats sitting at his HOUSE!!! lol..

i know it will fit on a 40' trailer ;) its like 32' or little shorter. Cant remember exactly

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Alredneck,

It should fit on a 40 footer backwards with no sweat.
I saw that trailer (or its' twin) when I loaded out Tues.

Some of the tires can be aired up but I think the bead was broken on one or two.

They have a big fork lift that can load it for you.

Wrecker

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks