• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

alternator pulses

bigred350

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi there when i start up my 87 m998 the amps gauge pulses from yellow to green for about a minute then goes into the green and stays there. it does this whether the truck is hot or cold and if i turn the lights on while its pulsing they will pulse also. havent dug into this problem yet just wondering if anyone else has run into this thank you

bigred350

Steel Soldiers Supporter
thank you. I feel so stupid right now because i just read the post about the generator cycling dont know how i overlooked that! thank you. so the glow plugs keep cycling even after engine is running? because i always wait to start

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks