• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AN/GRC-106 in M1009.

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may have breathed in too much carc dust but I swear I remember seeing a pic of one. It was mounted on the driver side behind the rear seat which was stowed upright. I've looked everywhere and cant find anything. If anybody has pictures of this or if I am wrong please let me know thanks.

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That looks like the setup with out the radio. Do you have any other info on it? Thanks. Oh and by the way my parents live in Easton, small world.

mutt1966

Iam adding some more pics that first pic I posted is for an MSE Terminal Ill add what it looks like but I saw a pic of a TACP M1009 with a GRC-193 mounted on it that mount is sturdy enough a GRC-106 would work, you should come up in September for the Red Ball meet, right up the road from Easton in Gilbert PA on Rt. 209 Scott O&O

Attachments

Catfuel

I have the installation TM's for that setup if you need them. It's TM 11-2300-475-13. Step by step instructions to install a GRC-193 in an M-1008. TM 11-2300-476-14 has a whole bunch of vehicles and radio kit info.

Red_506

Iam adding some more pics that first pic I posted is for an MSE Terminal Ill add what it looks like but I saw a pic of a TACP M1009 with a GRC-193 mounted on it that mount is sturdy enough a GRC-106 would work, you should come up in September for the Red Ball meet, right up the road from Easton in Gilbert PA on Rt. 209 Scott O&O
Are you setting up for an MSRT? If so where are you finding the equipment?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks