• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

An/grr 8

Unvanquished

Hi
Can anyone help me out? I’m looking fo radios for my 51 m38. I keep finding them at a decent price but people won’t ship them to Florida. There is a perfect complete set up in El Paso craigslist for $250. Needs restoration if someone’s interested. After I told him I’d need it shipped he stopped returning my calls. Also a guy has multiple radios for $1,500 in Canada on kijijii. Again I’d buy the works and take them to the mount Dora show with me but he won’t ship. Too bad, there will be lots of guys at the show who would want them. There is a couple hamfests coming up in Florida next month but I need to do a few things to the Jeep for the show and times running out. Thanks for any help,

papakb

Confusing header here. The GRR-8 was the receiver section of the PRD-11 direction finding system. There's no vehicle mount for it and came out well after the M38 was retired.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks