• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Annual Armed Forces Day Program, Little Manatee Springs, Florida

suzukovich

25 March 2018-Sunday, Western Region, static display. Annual Armed Forces Day Program, Little
Manatee Springs, US 301, Wimauma,
https://goo.gl/maps/1iHmMgQUhq42 Contact myself for exact times and details. FFC Con: Douglas Suzukovich. 813-361-7849 suzunbc@gmail.com Program coordinator is Cindy Ploof, 813-634-2828, cploof4@gmail.com This is a small community with three WW2 vets still living. Cindy told me last year was the first time they had vehicles and was a big hit. Especially with the veterans. They are still talking about it. Since this is a community of Seniors 55yrs and older. We will be the young ones. Last year the Photo made the local news. 1300L stage on golf course for Arial Photo taken by dronecam of community holding US Flag with vehicles. Point of entry for vehicles and time TBD. 1400L Vehicles will stage for convoy through the community route TBD. Then procced to display area and set up. Event ceremonies 1500L at community center. There will be displays inside the building with vehicles outside. Please put the word out to the Central Region Steel Soldiers I will need at least 4 vehicles for the Photo and firm commitment. Thanks Doug

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks