• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Bobbed Deuce Project

Dirtygrunt

Well i bought the front suspension of a M35 for 500 bucks then I found the rear set up on the Pete for 1000 but it has two kits on it so if I keep one and sale one I'll come out about the same but with a cooler suspension. So I have a front suspension for sale also!!

Dirtygrunt

Ok time for some more pics got the air leaf all bolted on the set the bed up and marked everything then set the axle under it should be ready to roll by the weekend.......

rorybellows

might i ask the reason for using the "stock" bags? seems like you'd want something a little taller to keep things out of harms way. or why not go off the top of the axle?

Dirtygrunt

Well i got it out and rode it around today but its hard to get pics at night so they will have to wait till later. As for what I used I just used the bags and mounted them the same way they were in the big rig, I can fill the bags about half way and the frame sits level with out the trailer bed on it. And I didnt want to mount the bags to high up and then have to lift the front axle. I have to pressure wash it and paint it then ill put the bed on and get some pics...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks