• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another m1028 restoration start

CPAPPY

I use Sherwin Williams KEM® 400 Enamel on the frame . And Sherwin Williams CARC on the body . PPG shopline epoxy primer where needed .

jimmy-90

Bet that truck is gonna look awesome when you get done and last a real long time as well. Noticed the air sander in one of your pics. You must have spent alot of hours with it and really got your moneys worth out of that tool. Can't wait to see it all back together. Keep us posted.

CPAPPY

More pictures, Epoxy primerd truck cab today. Yesterday I worked on the engine compartment . Also epoxy primered doors,fenders & hood although I didn't Take picture of them , There is Thursday to get some pictures. It has been slow going with the weather here in Ohio and some health problem slowing me down. Hope to get things moving a little bit faster now. Hoping to paint the cab jams & door jams and hinges and the inside of the fender green Thursday.

Attachments

CPAPPY

Looks good! How many hrs do you have in the truck so far?

David
Im not keeping tract of time but I would say 50 hrs . I really like working on them, I know Iam putting way to much time it , but it only time . I would not do this if I was just trying to make some money , just some satifaction . This will be the last truck I refurbish because of health . WELL I still need to refurbish my personal truck Iam keeping .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks