• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another what goes here question for Flu419

gwin

I have another what goes here question on this Flu419 that I am lovingly restoring...I have an air line that goes nowhere and a void between two areas that look like they were connected somehow? If some can send me a pic of what their machine looks like here that would help along with what it is. Thank You

Attachments

gwin

It is absolutely pouring down rain here, but I'll try to take a photo once the rain stops.
Thanks I think it has to do with the throttle increase switch from the back hoe end because it would be attached to the gas pedal. I just don't know what part it is or what it looks like.

The FLU farm

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alright, I need some garage space and have decided to let one HMMH and the HME go.

Figured I'd let the "family" here get a chance first, before advertising them for the world to see. Both are fairly well crammed into the garage, so I don't have many or great photos, but here's a taste for anyone interested.

Somewhat rare, the HMMH has 52 hours and 423 miles showing and is damn near museum quality. It came without a hood, but I have a good steel hood for it. Which needs paint.DSCN1311.JPGDSCN1323.JPG

Supposedly only 13 HMEs were made, and there might be another one in the nation. Haven't been able to confirm that. It's in very nice shape, with 449 hours and 2,383 miles showing, which is most likely original as it hasn't been refurbished.DSCN1499.JPGDSCN1500.JPGDSCN1516.JPG

I can provide more photos and info if someone is interested. Please let me know if you are.

kirk

I have another what goes here question on this Flu419 that I am lovingly restoring...I have an air line that goes nowhere and a void between two areas that look like they were connected somehow? If some can send me a pic of what their machine looks like here that would help along with what it is. Thank You
This goes there. Good luck with your vehicle

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks