• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

any cucv's in utah...lets play

MtnSnow

Well I think I could offer a early summer romp to my family cabin on our mountain property which is located north east of Price. My brother and I have a couple thousand acres that we summer our cattle on, actually he and his boy do now as I got recently got out of the cattle business since I didn't have the time to do it any more since I live and work in the big city.. About 120 miles from SLC

MtnSnow

Ohh and if you live in any other county other than Cache, Davis, Salt Lake City, Weber or Utah County in Utah you are exempt from the emissions testing. (basically only along the Wasatch front does testing)

Last edited:

Another Ahab

Ohh and if you live in any other county other than Cache, Davis, Salt Lake City, Weber or Utah County in Utah you are exempt from the emissions testing. (basically only along the Wasatch front does testing)
Different.

Out East here I believe the testing is all State legislated. At least in Virginia, anyway. I think both the safety and the emissions testing is the same throughout the Commonwealth (no matter what County you're in).

MtnSnow

Yes it is... The Wasatch front area of Utah has like 80% of the whole population of Utah

Last edited:

Another Ahab

I didnt have to do an emissions. Just safey. And Im in utah county. By the way the price idea sounds great. Ahab should get out here quick so I'm not the only cucv.
Haven't been there in Utah yet, but someday. And the Mormons were all saved by Seagulls; always loved that. Someday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks