• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any know of this place? Ohio Guys!!

amcduecer

Hi there!

im recently new to this forum and have spent a lot of time on here looking and researching on my new found vehicle obsession. The Deuce and a Half. Id like to say this page has the most knowledge i have ever seen in one place and its great..

Now onto my question, a few months ago i was driving west of columbus headed to the farm science convention. I was Getting off Rt.42 turning onto RT.40 well i look to my left and there is a property in between two residential properties with roughly 20 Deuces packed into this gated area. I was wondering if anyone knew who this was that owned this place a few of them had for sale signs but no number and no one was home at either of the houses. It was in the town of London, Ohio at RT.40 and RT.42. Any help would be appreciated.[thumbzup]

jw4x4

Welcome to the site. There is indeed a wealth of knowledge and experience here.
The place in London is Roger's. Unfortunately I do not have his contact info but I assure you someone will post it here. He doesn't spend a lot of time on here, but has ads on a popular internet auction site.

Another Ahab

Can't tell you much of anything about Ohio, but you're in the right place to get your questions answered.

Welcome amcduecer, from out here eastbound, in the Grand Old Commonwealth of Virginia.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe his site user name is Mig21.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, contact him via pm or gimpyrobb.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I work there for Roger on occasion. He has sold some of the members here trucks. He doesn't post much on SS, but gets on from time to time. PM for contact info.

amcduecer

Thank you guys very much, when i sell my current vehicle i will be back on the market. if anyone knows of anyone looking for a 75 Amc Gremlin X i would surely be happy to sell it to them lol thanks again for the quick responses.

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, Welcome to the site, and good luck with your search. I had no idea there were any AMC Gremlin's still alive in Ohio. They didn't seem to do well in the weather body wise. Yours must have been kept indoors and protected. The local car shows "Cruisin By The Bay" etc have not even attracted one the last few years, a couple Javlin's, but no Gremlins. The only Gremlins I get to see these days are those "Mr. Murphy" turns loose in my HMV's occasionally to see if I'm on my toes.

Another Ahab

Thank you guys very much, when i sell my current vehicle i will be back on the market. if anyone knows of anyone looking for a 75 Amc Gremlin X i would surely be happy to sell it to them lol thanks again for the quick responses.
My uncle thought he was a trendsetter and bought a Gremlin when they first came out; he thought they looked "cool". I think that feeling lasted…um…3 days.

Then he got divorced and the alimony held him hostage so he couldn't get rid of the car. Drove it for years. My cousins hated being seen in that thing.

Check out the MSR on the ad here:

1970-Gremlin-Advertisement.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks