• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have or ??? USMC MC4000 4K Forklift - Need info & manuals & !!!

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a USMC MC4000 Forklift that has been civilianized a bit. Trying to find someone who has one of these that has not been messed with. need some info on gauges and related. A manual would be beyond awesome but these being USMC only that makes the challenge. They are very similar to the Army MK4 but it appears that other than being made by case and looking the same at a glance that is the end of the cross references.

citxmech

Hi,

Are you still looking for info on the MC4000? I have one that looks to be basically in stock military configuration.

Also, if you have a source for the operators' manual/parts manuals, I would be eternally grateful!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks