• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone here from the Valdosta,GA area?

blitzengine

Anyone here from the Valdosta,GA area? So far I have seen two M1009's, one is camo the other is not. I spotted the camo one at Moody AFB and the other as I was driving around town. Just looking to make friends in my area.
Cheers:beer:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
SS member Sandcobra is at Albany and poppop is east of you somewhere in Brooklet, GA.

Both are good guys and will help you out any way they can.

Thera are a lot of other members scattered around GA.

If you are a rabid MV guy the GA Rally is the place to be in Oct.........we have more fun that the law should allow. There is a thread posted about it...http://www.steelsoldiers.com/ga-rally/53347-official-2010-ss-ga-rally-info-thread.html

Come join the madness. :cookoo:

CycleJay

Hello blitz,

Welcome to Steel Soldiers.
If you ever make your way up to the Smyrna/Marietta , Ga area,
you will have a friend here.

Have a good day,

CJ

Atomic

Howdy from Albany, GA. Wreckerman DITTO!! I met up with snadcobra on your sudgestion this weekend and he was kind enough to answer all my questions and give me some pointers (ok and a ride). Great guy to get to know! I know in the future that any help I need or advise is right up the road or a phone call away. Even offered to ride up WRAFB in the future to look at some duces.

So if you need anything just pm me and I'll see what I can do from my end.
Go Valdosta State!

Respectfully,
Russ

JB

Tallahassee checking in. I have two "running" 1009's too plus other misc including some parts trucks let me know if you need something. Most of my stuff is in Havana @30 minutes away from home.:grd:

blitzengine

SS member Sandcobra is at Albany and poppop is east of you somewhere in Brooklet, GA.

Both are good guys and will help you out any way they can.

Thera are a lot of other members scattered around GA.

If you are a rabid MV guy the GA Rally is the place to be in Oct.........we have more fun that the law should allow. There is a thread posted about it...http://www.steelsoldiers.com/ga-rally/53347-official-2010-ss-ga-rally-info-thread.html

Come join the madness. :cookoo:
Sounds like fun Wreckerman! I will look into it, and thanks for pointing out people who are close to my area. Thanks to SS for making it possible to meet fellow enthusiasts!

:beer:

blitzengine

Hello blitz,

Welcome to Steel Soldiers.
If you ever make your way up to the Smyrna/Marietta , Ga area,
you will have a friend here.

Have a good day,

CJ
Thank you CJ for the welcome, I always feel welcomed when I get on SS! And if you ever come down my way remember you have a friend here as well.

Good day to you too:beer:

blitzengine

Howdy from Albany, GA. Wreckerman DITTO!! I met up with snadcobra on your sudgestion this weekend and he was kind enough to answer all my questions and give me some pointers (ok and a ride). Great guy to get to know! I know in the future that any help I need or advise is right up the road or a phone call away. Even offered to ride up WRAFB in the future to look at some duces.

So if you need anything just pm me and I'll see what I can do from my end.
Go Valdosta State!

Respectfully,
Russ
Good to meet you Russ, it is good to know that there are friends close by. If you ever need anything feel free to pm me as well.
:beer:

blitzengine

welcome and a big hello from jonesboro/ stockbridge georgia area here
Thank you Beanman for the welcome and hello from Valdosta, I remember you were the first person to contact and welcome me when I first got here on SS. It is good to know that there are friend close by!

Cheers :beer:

blitzengine

Tallahassee checking in. I have two "running" 1009's too plus other misc including some parts trucks let me know if you need something. Most of my stuff is in Havana @30 minutes away from home.:grd:
Thanks JB, finally found someone who is a lot closer to me!:-D I myself have a 1009, do you have spares for her? If you're ever up this way and need anything pm me.

Cheers:beer:

bkwudzhom

Welcome to the site blitz. There are several of us in Augusta as well. Look into comming to the Ga Rally. I hope to finally make it this year!.

blitzengine

It is a pleasure to me you all, I want to thank everybody who replied with information and who also offered to help in one way or another. It is good to know that there are friends close by and on SS who are willing to help and support each other in every way, and it makes me proud to be an SS member.

Cheers to you all!

Fernando

REGULATOR

Yup a couple in Augusta, in fact we need to stage an Augusta night at a sonic or something..

My buddy from Valdosta is comign up for the rally to work some comms.. if you wanted somebody to follow up

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks