• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know Mep-017 starter wiring?

98taco3

Got the engine back into the Mep-017a and need to hook up the wiring to the starter. I have all of the TMs and have gone through them but unfortunately it directs to just tag all of the connections before removal. Wires were disconnected when i got a hold of the engine. Ive got one wire that comes from the thermocouple on the intake preheater and one that comes from the chassis. Just need to know if these connections are supposed to have 24v constantly or are they supposed to only be powered when the solenoid is engaged? Anyone happen to have a 2a engine only wiring diagram?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks