• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know where this yard is?

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Taking Bets on Eastern Canada

Canada, That's exactly what I thought. I'll buy a round if it's not in Canada.

They are all hard tops......M135's...waiting.......for me.

and more rotting gold.

I hope you find the location

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well it's right around 700 miles from Minneapolis; plus, he was also in Ohio right before that trip????

JAYHAWK 1962

Ill bet all that stuff was pretty decent at one point in time. What a shame to see it all rotting away to the point where it will be nothing but junk.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wish I could goto a scrap yard and dig out a 17lber....
You know I read that, what is a 17 pounder? All the artillery I've seen is by size like 75mm or 3". I thought the weights went away after the civil war????

jaxsof

If he had been using a newer cell phone cam, it would likely have recorded the lat/long, but he was using an old(relatively) canon. (His picasaweb page pics are from a Canon PowerShot A610)

And he isnt telling, either, is he?

sidsky

would you like an address. you should probably know its not really a salvage yard it his back yard.no office or person standing around sayin may i help you,just a feild full of stuff.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
would you like an address. you should probably know its not really a salvage yard it his back yard.no office or person standing around sayin may i help you,just a feild full of stuff.
I'd like an address. I've been to John Bizal's house and the "new" shop (right before the move to it), and those pictures are from neither place.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks