• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone recognize this peice of Armored steel? Whats it from?

Splash

H107 Humvee Parts 041.jpgH107 Humvee Parts 040.jpgH107 Humvee Parts 042.jpgH107 Humvee Parts 044.jpg
Hello
Found this piece of armored steel with a small bunch of Humvee parts that came into my hands. Anyone know what it is?

No part numbers, but looks like its off some kind of vehicle.
35 1/2" long 10 1/2" wide 4 1/2" thick with out the handle. made of 3/8 steel and is 40 lbs.
Paint on all edges so it is not cut or anything, the weird shape is it shape.
Thanks

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's off an airplane!

A good friend once said, if it's not on and airplane then it's off an airplane.

Can't argue with that...

Guyfang

Staff member
Most parts have a number some place stamped on the part. You might have to look hard, but it should be there. If you can find it, we should be able to tell you something.

Actually, there should be two numbers. One will be five digest, the part manufacture/suppler, (FSCM code). The other can be anywhere from 4 to 20 digits and or letters, dashes, slashes and hyphens.

Splash

I have gone over every inch (CSI style with mini mag lightheld up over my shoulder and everything) and can’t find a hint of a stamp or depressionin the paint to look under. I am stumped but I hate throwing things out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks