• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AO 3116 Fuel shut off solenoid part number

Having finally pin pointed my electrial issue to the failed fuel shut off solenoid, I am having trouble finding a part number for it.

Looking in the parts index, the breakdown on the fuel system shows the solenoid, but there is no listing given for it as a part separate from the governor.

I know it is definitely available as a separate part, I just want to make sure I am ordering the one suitable for this application.

Anyone have any direct knowledge?

Ronmar

The 24P manual(found up in the manuals section) will have most of the parts and exploded diagrams for the A0 and 3116. For engine specific parts, you can also go to parts.cat.com and enter your engine s/n and search up parts specific to your build. For instance if you then search for “governor” under your 3116 engine S/N it will show you the governor that was included with your engine build. If you click on it you can then find the available sub assemblies, like the run solenoid or the lift pump cartridge and seals…

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks