• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Appels 6x6 Oshkosh plow truck

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Not a military truck,Hopefully this is the right section to post this.I just bought this truck from a Mass.airport.They used to plow snow with it,then they put the fifth wheel on it to pull a snow melter.I am going to put a 13' or 14' oshkosh plow truck 006.jpgoshkosh plow truck 005.jpgoshkosh plow truck 004.jpg dump bed on it and a power angle plow.They removed the hyds. from it.I will have it ready for next winter.Looking for a nice dump bed it someone has one for sale.Not sure which model this truck is.Its in good shape,surface rust mostly.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Yeah,I looked a good bit ,I found a few 4x4s.And a couple 4x4s with drop axles.I was glad this was a 6x6.

barefootin

I love it!!! Are you going to use that to do the states job in the southern end of the county? I remember an old farmer back in the blizzard of 94/95 that opened up drifts on roads down 74 with an old converted combine "snowblower" that had twin Cadillac 500's powering the "stages".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks