• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

are there any good yards around washington DC or west by god

h1crwchf

picking

cranetruck said:
Right off I-64 just West of Charleston. May have 50 M35's in the yard, lots of parts.

Bjorn
...are you allowed to pick yourself or is it the new yard where you ask the guy behind the counter to get it for you?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They let you walk around all day if you like, check out all the trucks in the yard and even in the stock room. Laid back country people, I'd say..
Save you some bucks by letting you take parts from parts trucks (bring tools).

1968 M49A2C modified. 1972 HIAB 765A crane and 1960 M756 pipeline truck bed.
11.00-20 NDCC singles.
M103A3 trailer.

"Some things cannot be made better, just differently"

CURRENTLY WORKING ON: Vehicle wiring, adding relays for headlights and turn signals.
Adding small fuel tank (starting and shutting down in cold weather) and installing heating coil in main tank for biodiesel/cooking oil.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks