• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Are You on the Member Map?

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I was just looking at the member map seeing as it remindes me of home and noticed some of the Steel Soldiers I see on the posts are not on the map. If you are not on the map would you please consider putting your pin on it with a Zip Code? That would be great to see how far others are from you.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'm on it!!

CGarbee

I'm not on as an Assistance Member either for some reason... I am the marker that is partially hidden by the one for the Bragg DRMO... :)

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Mike can you give us a percentage of members compaired to members on the map? I think it would be interesting to see how many are on versus not on the map.

Thanks and is there a way to put in other countries? I would put a temperary one in Korea if it does.

FormerNewMVGuy

Well I got myself on the map :D Now if i could just figure out how post a dang picture of my deuce! :?
Could somebody please help me? maybe some detailed instructions? on how to post pictures? Thanks guys

Boatcarpenter

Hey Armyman plus, if you look on the bottom of the Forum page, you will see that there are 2986 registered members, who is online, newest member etc. You can count the members on the map and do the math :D
BC

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks