• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Arlington Texas 5-Ton Mechanic Needed

captcarc

Full-time job limits the time I have to work on my M939 and, honestly, I'd rather work on the expansible back then systems up front. Right now I have fuel delivery and low power issues as well as compressed air leak issues. I'd sure like to find a mechanic local to Arlington Texas that could come over to help me. Thanks.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Full-time job limits the time I have to work on my M939 and, honestly, I'd rather work on the expansible back then systems up front. Right now I have fuel delivery and low power issues as well as compressed air leak issues. I'd sure like to find a mechanic local to Arlington Texas that could come over to help me. Thanks.
Are you talking about a NHC 250 or 8.3?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I was closer I'd be game but it sounds like you have bad fuel lines. Very easy to do. Just put a schrader valve on the fuel cap, pressurize, and you'll find the problem. No Soldier B required. :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks