• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Assistance finding someone to give repair estimates for 5T

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you dont know what happened, here is the thread,

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?171539-Lexus-vs-M931-bobtailed-got-rear-ended

Their insurance company is at a loss on getting my truck repaired or totaled. They are saying, oh we absolutely have to have an estimate for repair, but cannot give me any directive on who or where to call to get an estimate.

I get this phone call at 4pm on Friday evening, so I have not called any of the vendor from SS yet. That will be on the agenda for Monday morning.

We do have a couple truck shops, KW and Freighliner. I have a couple repair shops that I use for my real job KW, that I will call and see what they say,

I am just looking for some more suggestions on green iron friendly repair shops.

I will also post in the vendors-request a quote section.

Last edited:

Csm Davis

155mm I think you are on the right track with your local truck shop, the bill for the obvious stuff is going to be so high they are going to total it anyhow. You might offer them your TM's to get times from and give them Memphis equipment and Oshkosh's phone number for parts prices.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Might as well quote for a transmission, bellhousing, 1 rear axle. Transfer case. And atleast one driveshaft. It may be a can of works from the word go once you start replacing stuff

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had 1 shop locally take me up on an estimate, another one said he would try to come look, but no guarantees.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks