• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery terminal covers

jcollings

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What does everybody use on a 939 series for battery terminal covers Factory OEM or some kind of modified.

Thanks

jcollings

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have some Originals, some in good condition some not so good, just installed some new Hawkers, it seems like you would have some additional protection on underside of the battery box lid being it's metal.

Thanks

Hard Head

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take a piece of sheet rubber or non conductive silicon that is big enough to cover the top of the battery + 4 inches and cut two holes for the battery posts and fold it over the connectors once installed. I sometimes use the rubber terminal covers + this. You can also use the plastic battery covers that go on MEP-803a generators. I cover the entire battery top since I don't want any chance of touching the top of my battery box or wrench accident while doing maintenance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks