• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bay Village, Ohio pickup and transport to GA Rally. Dually rear fenders.

Stonepicker1

I just bought Two, New NOS, Chevy dually rear fenders off E-ay. They are located in Bay Village, Ohio. It's just east of Cleveland.

The seller doesn't want to ship.

If they could be transported to the GA Rally that would be a plus. Any one able to help?

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I will offer help. I can't say I'll be able to go Village Bay, but if someone could grab them and meet me half way(I70 ish) I could get them to Ga rally.

Phil, I will check with a guy I know in northern Ohio and see if he can help. Also, might PM Stretch and see if he gets close to the Bay.

Stonepicker1

Phil,

are you going to put those on your LSSV? ;-)
NO..lol
I was planning on taking my dually up to the rally also so my kids could do some offroad trail rides.

These fender will be back up parts just incase a tree jumps out in front of them. lol

I have been thinking of putting Military HMMWV wheels and tries on the LSSV. Been looking at dually hub adapters up front to make it work. I have a set of new 37" Baja tires on 3-24 bolt rims and 4 on 12 bolt rims.
I could just replace the 35 inch tires and be done with it. I just haven't made my mind up yet.

Stonepicker1

He just got back with me. Here is the address where they are located.

French Creek Self Storage
5545 French Creek Road
Sheffield Village, Ohio 44045

I have his phone number also.

Stonepicker1

How in the world did you score those? I was scouring the world for a set! If you don't mind me asking, what did those set you back?

brett
The guy listed them on E*ay at a starting price of $125 for both fenders and a "Buy it Now" for $175.00 :shock:(3 day auction, I saw the listing at 2 days 22 hours). No shipping.

I had to look at the pictures again to make sure they were GM and the price was for both fenders. It took me less than a second to hit that "Buy it Now" price.:beer:

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was going to be this week but now another month at least. I have a friend that runs semi through there every week with room in the van. Let me check with him. If they can get to me they can get to GA no problem.

Stonepicker1

If I can't get the Dually fenders to the GA rally. Maybe someone could pick them up at the address below. Then I would mail you two prepaid shipping label's and have them dropped off at a FedEx location.

French Creek Self Storage
5545 French Creek Road
Sheffield Village, Ohio 44045

If all else fails, I will try to talk the seller into shipping them. Thanks for everyone's help in trying to get these for me.[thumbzup]

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stretch might be an option. Might cost you a tank of fuel as it's about 70 miles each way. Worth a PM, he may have missed this.

flydude92

If all else fails I can pick them up in the next 2 weeks. My wife and
I have rental property in Cleveland. I take rt90 to the property and
can stop by on the way. They would end up in Waterville, Ohio.
(South of Toledo) Someone can pick them up and take them to the
rally or I can ship them FedEx if needed.

Brian

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can get them, if he can meet there around 3pm on weekdays. Work in Cleveland, would have to drive the truck to work is all. If Gimp is heading to the rally, he can pick them up at my place during the tractor party.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks