• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Before and after of my Beatrice...

jluv1185

I figured it was time to do a before and after of my deuce Beatrice. She had a rigged 109 box on the back when I bought her from GSA. After losing a few pounds (the box), 2 cases of rapco spray carc, and almost a year later this is what she looks like. Notice the custom bumper numbers. :cool:

Attachments

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice lookin' vehicle, that Beatrice is[thumbzup] Glad to see you got rid of the "ghetto" (rofl) shelter box. I was never a fan of those ramshackle things. Our mechanics used to build them up on their trucks. I can understand why...didn't want their tools and supplies walking off. But, 109's were not in our TO&E (?????), so they improvised.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks