• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ben Hur for the WC

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Took deliver of an all steel G518 Ben Hur trailer yesterday. It is in very good shape and all I need is the handbrake lever assembly for the parking brake. If anyone has one I will be one happy camper.

PS-View.jpgFront.jpgDS-View.jpgRear-View.jpg

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh man that's great! They are getting harder and harder to find. You going to bring it back to it's spender?

Mark

FrankUSMC

Has to be one of the best trailers ever built. If you tow it behind your pick up, the biggest problem you will have is remembering it is back there. Just a great trailer.
Now, you need to find the spare tire carrier for it that mounts under the rear bed. If the trailer is to be towed by a Dodge, you will need it.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has to be one of the best trailers ever built. If you tow it behind your pick up, the biggest problem you will have is remembering it is back there. Just a great trailer.
Now, you need to find the spare tire carrier for it that mounts under the rear bed. If the trailer is to be towed by a Dodge, you will need it.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET
Thanks, if you happen to know anyone who has a parking brake handle please let me know. That is the only thing I am missing.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Been off focus for awhile with the GA Rally and other travel but I did get the old tires off and the rims blasted, primed and painted. New NDT's are on the way. Also got the fenders off and all the dents removed. Worked some on the box and tailgate.

Blasted-Trailer-Rims.jpgTrailer-Rims.jpgLock-Rings.jpgTrailer-ID-Number.jpgBox-and-Frame.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks