• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Benton, AR Freedom Festival (MVs for Display)

ARYankee

I am coordinating with the folks that are putting on the Benton Freedom Festival this year. It occurs July 3rd & 4th @ the Saline County Fairgrounds. They are looking for some MVs for display.

MV arrival at the event is somewhat flexible. They would like for folks to set up on July 2nd but if some can't make it that day, then they can arrive on the morning of July 3rd or 4th. If anyone is interested just send me a PM or reply to this thread. I need a head count by May 31st so we can have an idea of how much space will be needed.

ARYankee

The deadline is approaching........ I have been in contact with the local armory and they are going to bring some vehicles. I've also got the local ROTC instructor coming with his humvee. Anyone interested in participating just let me know. We are being flexible with when folks can arrive.

TIGERFANS2

hmmmmmmmmm.....
I worked in the Curtis-Mathis plant in Benton a few years back (about 46 or so). But it's too much of a drive for me....

ARYankee

hmmmmmmmmm.....
I worked in the Curtis-Mathis plant in Benton a few years back (about 46 or so). But it's too much of a drive for me....

Well that's cool. Now you are going to be missing out now :) Not only will I be there with some of my MVs but I also got our local guard unit bringing some of their stuff [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks