• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Benz 1017

925A1

I have a 1978 Daimler Benz 1017, that is in very good condition. I do have an issue with the 5 speed manual transmission and have not been able to locate a manual. If someone has a lead, please reply. Or if you can tell me if the idler gear needs to be removed to allow the counter shaft to drop for main shaft removal. This transmission may be in early 80's Unimogs as well. Thank you for any information.

Mark Musser.

925A1

I looked for hours online for any info on the DB - 3032 5 speed transmission, used on 1017 and 1017A military 7.5 tonne trucks. No luck at all. I did however disassemble the main shaft after trying every method use on past transmission tear downs. If anyone should have need of the details on the Daimler AG 5 speed military truck transmission, send a PM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks