• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Best source for locking hubs.....

Bad-Karma

This should bring out a number of opinions on the subject so,i'll give you mine first. On price-i'm not sure what the go for now(last set i got was five years ago for 200.00).I personally have ran selectro lock-outs on my m-37 and swear by them.The same set has been on my truck for thirteen years(and i bought them used!)and this truck does NOT get babied! My m-37 runs a 327 Chevy small block and lots of miles(on and off road).I bought a new set five years ago just in case a hub failed and they sit on the shelf gathering dust.So hard use=selectro occasional use=ramsey.I can't remember if warn still has a current set in production or not. I'm sure others will be of more help.

Dieselsmoke

I've got some Superwinch one and some selectros I'll sell pretty cheap. Used condition but wanted my M37 all original.

pullthepin

Dieselsmoke said:
I've got some Superwinch one and some selectros I'll sell pretty cheap. Used condition but wanted my M37 all original.
Hello Dieselsmoke,
This is my first post here, nice site! Wanted to know if you still have the Selectro Hubs for sale? If so how much?
Thanks Gregg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks