• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big thanks to Suprman

bigred350

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just wanted to say thank you to will aka Suprman helped me out with some parts for my m998. Do not hesitate to deal with him on anything great guy!

sandcobra164

Suprman is great to deal with. He sent me an air dryer for my truck when it needed it before I could even get a check mailed to him. First check somehow never showed up but that's good ole' USPS efficiency. Second one arrived and cleared. He also gave me some great advice today regarding scammers on a craigslist advertisement. I got 3 messages from various people, e-mailed them and everyone's story was the same. Thankfully, Suprman wheels and deals alot more than I do and took me under his wing and taught me how the "real world" works. It was actually more like a "bump that story, seen it a thousand times, don't use pay pal for anything that can't fit in a box, and demand cash for a vehicle that is changing hands". Still counts as mentorship and the story I had read in the multiple e-mails sounded suspicious so I reached out to an expert and got the advice I needed. Thank You Sir! My Father has a saying, "I'm not smarter than you, I've just been around a little longer and seen more stuff". I think that's the kind of advice I got today!

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
I agree. I stopped by Will's shop in CT on my way through to pick up a Robo-tool that was still sealed in its original packaging for a great price. I also recently ordered a shutter stat that was in the same condition as the tool and at a great price. Will definitely order from him again and probably stop by again when passing through. Thanks for your help Will.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks