• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Blackstone,VA and Ft. Pickett DRMO

L999here

Just a note to commend Mr. Michael Silversteen for his assistance in removeing (2) M172A1 25-ton low boy trailers from the Ft. Picket DRMO site. Mike is offically at the Richmond site,but provided valuable assistance in getting comms with the Ft. Pickett people and arrangeing for Butch's Towing Service to pick up the trailers only hours after my EUC was approved...after almost 105 days of angst and waiting. Kudo's to Mike Silversteen...!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
It is the GL soldiers out in the trenches that make buying from them tolerable.

With one minor exception (Lockborne, OH) I have never had an issue with anyone at a site where I have picked up. Most will go above and beyond to help you get your stuff.

I have found that a lot of times it is attitude that gets folks in trouble.....if you go in looking for a confrontation you will prob not be disappointed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks