• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Blitz jerry can holder to small!

Milkman357

Just warning you..

the Jerry can holders Northern Tool sells are to small!

Saturn Surplus has NOS gas can holders $46 + shipping...

YIKES!

How do you hold your fuel cans?

emr

Go to shows and swap meets in your area and get em for 5 bucks, I would steer clear on saturn because of there prices. they seem to think they have gold in some of this ol' junk I mean cool stuff, ...And this site will probabl turn up a bunch for U too....at a human cost, not a rip off.... That prices from Saturn is just nuts. I do believe every business deserves a profit for sure, I sure want one, but those can holders at that price are nuts I say it again....YEESH to add to your YIKES ...

yellowrubicon

m16ty and gimpy, can you post some pics? I'd like to see how they are mounted (bottom, back or side?). Would like to take a few cans with me and somehow mount them to me M101A2. Thx.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Mine are mounted on the bottom. They are on a genset trailer. They have the perforations to be mounted on the side too. I hate to say it but, pics might have to wait till after Haspin. Sorry.

edit, I might have 2 sitting here. I'll look after the rain dies down.

Milkman357

YellowRubicon

I'm not sure what you'd use those Blitz Fuel can holders for....(Too small for GI Cans)

But I have one I painted Camo Green.... you pay shipping... you can have mine.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
My 101 has the holes for jerry cans in that area but no mounts. Might be a stock option. Looks like it has the crank up leg on it, good score!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine are mounted on the bottom. They are on a genset trailer.
:ditto:

Mine came off a genset trailer also. It had two on each side mounted on the fenders. I think I also have a few laying around than came off deuces I've parted out. They are mounted on the drivers side step on a deuce (also on the bottom).

My M715 has the same holder but it's mounted on the back side. As Gimpy said, they can be mounted on the bottom or the side.

Gottlos

Former 95B Ft Sam Houston
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have a couple of pictures of a fuel can attached to the mount in the back of an M1009? Before I remove it I'd like to know if I can actually use it. Thanks
:confused:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks