Blown Cummins NHC 250 motor - Looking for replacement

gjmcginn

Loaned my M929A1 to a friend & the motor was blown driving down the highway. Cummins NHC 250. Need a reasonable replacement.
Greg
772-263-3979
Okeechobee, FL

gjmcginn

Fix it, unless it spun a bearing, easy to repair. What "blew"?
I need to talk with the mechanic & find out specifically. My buddy had it hauled to a place & so he was the point of contact. They initially thought it might be no big deal ...then apparently dug into it some & said time to start over.

WillWagner

Loose Nut
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Careful, alot of "mechanics" will blow smoke up your....tailpipe. Find out the particulars. Like I said other than a spun bearing...or a hole in the block, 855s are repairable in chassis.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you decide to go with a replacement engine. Call White Owl Parts Co., they have Military rebuilt Cummins 855 & Take Out engines available. They're up the road from you in North Carolina. 252-522-2586 Nice folks, check out their web site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks